De Beste Datingsites
- A teenager with alopecia makes light of her condition in her TikTok videos.
- Hayden Montross from Atlanta, Georgia has 147,000 followers on the app because of her candid comedy videos about being bald.
- In a recent video, Montross dances to an overlay of “Baguettes in the Face” by Mustard, and runs through the “perks of dating a girl w/ alopecia.”
- She says having no body hair, taking little time to get ready, and having no hair to get into her partner’s face are some of the advantages.
- She also said she gets free food a lot, because people with alopecia are often mistaken for cancer patients.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hayden Montross, a teenager with alopecia, made a TikTok that runs through all the advantages of dating someone with no hair.
Montross, who is 17 from Atlanta, Georgia, has 147,000 followers on TikTok, which she has built up from her comedic videos about being bald.
In a recent video, Montross dances to an overlay of “Baguettes in the Face” by Mustard, and runs through the “perks of dating a girl w/ alopecia.”
The first advantage is no body hair, so that cuts down time because she doesn’t need to shave, she says.
Also, as she has no hair on her head, there’s no chance of it getting in her boyfriend’s face when they cuddle.
“I don’t take as long to get ready,” the third caption says, as Montross mimes brushing hair that isn’t there.
Finally, she said she gets free food a lot. In the comments, several people explained this is because alopecia patients are often assumed to be cancer patients.
Montross addressed this in another video, where she said she’s always getting stared at and asked by strangers whether she has cancer.
In the hundreds of comments on her TikTok videos, both people with alopecia themselves or those who know someone with it praise Montross for her candid attitude.
Others are simply there for Montross’ humor, and compliment her on how much she suits being bald, and how not having to shave body hair is “goals” and pretty enviable.
“Wait free food?” one person wrote. “I think we are getting married.”
Montross, who started losing her hair at 5 years old according to the Mail, clearly doesn’t see having no hair as a downside, and rarely posts on TikTok and her Instagram page in wigs. It looks like she’d rather embrace her natural self, even if that means constantly applying suntan lotion, as she notes in one video.
Insider has reached out to Montross for comment.