De Beste Datingsites
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello performed another steamy rendition of their hit song “Señorita” at Sunday night’s American Music Awards.
- Taylor Swift was caught by cameras experiencing a roller coaster of emotions throughout the performance.
- Just as with their VMAs performance, the couple yet again teased a kiss that never happened.
- They did, however, lay on some PDA from their seats in the audience.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In another steamy session from the couple, who have reportedly been dating for months, the audience yet again waited with anticipation for an onstage kiss that never came.
The best part of the performance, however, just might have been Taylor Swift’s expression in the crowd.
It started like any other “Señorita” performance, with Cabello looking muy caliente in a red dress, Mendes in a sleeveless vest, and a lot of intimate singing.
As the song was introduced, Mendes showed off his muscles while strumming the guitar as Cabello walked over to him seductively showcasing some serious vocals.
The two got closer and closer until they were literally face to face and singing into the same microphone.
As all of this was going on, Swift, who was hanging in the crowd with the American Broadway performer Billy Porter, was undergoing a roller coaster of emotions.
First came total shock.
Next came excited anticipation. She even nudged Porter when it all got too much.
As Teen Vogue’s De Elizabeth tweeted, Swift’s reaction to the performance was “a mood.”
—De Elizabeth (@deelizabeth_) November 25, 2019
Ultimately, however, Swift was let down, much like the audience during the couple’s VMAs performance, which turned out to be a big tease.
The couple, who took home collaboration of the year for the hit song on the night, didn’t walk the red carpet together.